Asbestos Removal – Area Manager
Company: Southern Cross Asbestos Removal
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, skilled and qualified Class A and B Licence holder to develop their career and broaden their experience.
Key competencies and requirements:
- Asbestos Class A and B Licences (COC)
- Strong awareness and commitment to Health & Safety
- Current full drivers licence
- Hardworking and reliable
- Responsible for successful revenue generation
- Experience in supervising and working in a team environment
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and change tasks at short notice
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working at heights, confined spaces, elevated work platforms and scaffold construction would be an advantage
- Significant staff management experience including: leadership, business development, staff mentoring
- Willingness to take ownership and be held accountable
- Travel around the country will be required
As Area Manager you would need have superb customer relationship management skills, an ability to develop strong local networks, a track record for successfully delivering operational objectives and a passion for encouraging your team to do the same. If you feel you have what it takes to join our team we’d be keen to hear what you could bring to this role.
We will provide:
- Competitive base salary with commission on sales (subject to skills and experience)
- Further training and career development opportunities
- Company vehicle
- Tools of trades
- Work Mobile Phone
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please apply in writing to Shawn Burt: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03-3471497 to discuss this opportunity.